Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shopping For The Mayor

Hello everybody, I have exciting news.

After a 2 minute search on the internet, I have found a company that does individual custom items. So, what does this mean to you? Well, I am about to tell you by golly!

I will be taking custom orders, as well as doing small runs of random items. So if you had an absolutely unwavering desire for a Clarence the Legless Zombie coffee mug, it will be yours!

Prices/Dates have yet to be determined, but I will keep you abreast as progress continues. Everything should be up and running within the next week or two.

I hope that pleases and sparkles with everybody.

Sunshine, The Mayor

Oh, feel free to comment with anything in particular you might want. This goes to beyond the parents and family of the mayor as well.

2 comments:

  1. No theme music to be found here. I'm sure it's somewhere, but it will probably only appear when you are least expecting it. Like a kick to the groin. Just as eloquent, albeit less musical.

    ReplyDelete