Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Mayor goes to the Del Mar Fair

There is a certain stigma that is associated with fairs. Whether it's candy apples, fried foods, cotton candy, rides, or whatever else you can think of, there is definitely a common theme. I have never been to a fair up until this past weekend where my proverbial "Fair Cherry" was popped. Amidst the crowds and astounding assortment of vendors and entertainment, I managed to stumble across some things that I decided to share instead of a comic. It should also be noted that during my time observing the llamas I giggled non-stop for a good 15 minutes. Tears flowed, joys of praise were sang, and lives were made that more complete by the joy that is a llama show. Enjoy.





The following couple were taking very serious pictures of a garden exhibit. Notice the body language, cameras, camera bags, and outfits. This was not in nature, in Del Mar fair. Epic.











No comments:

Post a Comment