Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A note to the readers...

So I thought I should put up a preface/explanation of sorts about the comics. As I write this there is a distinct ringing in my head saying, "Don't tell them if it's real or not, the mystery will make it more funny." Of course I then immediately dismiss that advice because I have absolutely no concept or knowledge of comedic timing/comedy in general/or how to write something funny.

That being said...

Most, if not all, of these comics are based off of true events, stories, or mental happenings in my life. On occasion I will throw in something that I drew out of some spur of the moment explosion of creativity. But even then, there will be some relevance to it in my life to an extent.

There is a good chance some of the material might offend, scare, confuse, disgust, or just plain make you dislike me. I have absolutely no problem with that, and in fact encourage every single one of those emotions.

That also being said...

Welcome to Awkward.

~ The Mayor

No comments:

Post a Comment